Mortoff has created a unique value for our bank customer by
- Successfully implementing the SharePoint environment to all areas;
- Creating and configuring a SharePoint and Nintex environment;
- Implementing work-flows and training key-users;
- Creating custom development of components.
Implementing the new self-service workflow management service and creating new workflows from the old system, in a tight schedule for
- Structured file storage (library);
- Data exchange front-end (data forms);
The implementation covered all departments of the bank, nearly 3.000 users, with support to key-users.
- Full migration of the available data and work-flows of the replaced system.
Due to the ownership change of the bank, the following options were available:
- Further use of complex business support systems provided by previous owner (high license cost and risky support);
- Implementation of a new business support system.
The management of the bank was convinced to use SharePoint, as their new work-flow system. Mortoff proposed the Nintex component made it possible to highly involve coworkers in the workflow formation.
The goal of the project
- Detached the bank from the previous owner's environment;
- Implemented the system documents and workflows;
- Created the site structure used in the old system with optimizations;
- Knowledge transfer and training to the key users;
- Data migration.
Results and returns
All the functionalities of the previous system had been replaced by the SharePoint/Nintex components and also by the custom-built applications and components with system-wide optimizations. Nearly 80 – banking process, covering business support – Nintex workflows were formated.
Expand the SharePoint and Nintex environment in other areas of the bank, discussions have been started already.