Our team has been providing services and solutions for our customers for over 15 years. The main characteristics of outsourcing include providing flexible, scalable, transparent and cost-effective, convenient, fast, and profitable solutions - suitable for use in various areas to meet the company’s resource needs.
Outsourcing is designed to offer solutions to problems arising for customers by providing quality service, reducing costs, and saving time for our customers. In the following section, we intend to prove why we are suitable for it.
How can our company assist you in problem-solving?
- We provide experts - our colleagues who have the relevant competencies for solving the specific problem will be happy to participate in the customer's short or long-term projects and to substantially contribute to their successful implementation. We like to think of ourselves as a partner in such processes.
- We provide a team - we set up a complete, professional, and strong team to support the customer’s business, projects or ideas. We assign the right team members for each area - they have worked together for years and understand each other’s working methods, and therefore, they can work together effectively.
- We provide the methodology - we provide a complete set of procedures and methods that help with achieving the objectives set out in the relevant field. These are solutions developed as a result of many years of experience, so a positive outcome is guaranteed.
- We ensure measurable business benefits and savings - it is undeniable that the key drivers of deciding on outsourcing are wishing to save time and money, as well as the business benefits that result from outsourcing. Exactly these are the needs that are met by our services.
Outsourcing is especially recommended for companies that want to continue to develop cost-effectively, or even to save time - and they need expert help with this.
Our company provides the necessary experts continuously, as required by our customers. In the case of outsourcing resources, we also offer an opportunity for outsourcing a colleague who is familiar with the specific technology, or a full team, or a business process.
Knowledge Outsourcing (KO)
Knowledge Outsourcing allows for the outsourcing of core business activities - the professionals involved in the workflow have high-level qualifications, experience, and expertise regarding the specific professional area. Our colleagues have verifiable and excellent references.
Our company provides an opportunity to involve such colleagues in the customer’s project who have relevant competencies and significant experience, and thereby significantly contribute to the success of the project. We consider it very important to always support our customers with the right experts during the implementation of their goals, and therefore we insist on an interview after preliminary consultation, during which we can precisely determine the customer's needs. In this way, we will have complex knowledge about a particular area, and can surely avoid any mistakes. It is reassuring not only for us but for our customers as well.
Team Outsourcing (TO)
Our company can provide the customer with a complete team of experts. The team provides high-quality, professional assistance in the implementation of customer projects and ideas. Our employees may work at the customer’s premises, but they can also perform the same tasks from our offices since there is high-quality infrastructure available to them. It all depends on the customer's needs.
After the preliminary consultations, we assess the customer's needs; it is necessary to assign the experts of the team who have the relevant knowledge and experience for the implementation. After setting up the 'dream team', work is started, and our customer is continuously informed about the process.
Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
Business Process Outsourcing refers to outsourcing entire processes. This service guarantees a major competitive advantage for our customers: time. The advantage of BPO lies in its flexibility provided for the customer. The complete outsourcing of individual processes provides an opportunity to use the company's time and resources in other areas, which eventually may lead to a significant competitive advantage.
Due to the timely and accurate reports, as well as higher productivity, our customers can redirect their resources more easily and smoothly, if it is required. Such extra time and energy can be used for new areas or development, as well.
Our company is constantly working on providing the latest technologies and practices to help improve its processes and it is, of course, a significant step forward for our customers as well.
Our employees have experience in the following areas:
- Software Development (.NET, Java, embedded development, big data, front-end development)
- Software testing (manual testing, test automation, test management);
- Consultancy (project management, business analysis, business intelligence, data warehouse development, data visualization).
- In the 'Competencies' menu, you can find more information about the professional areas we are familiar with.