Our team has been providing services and solutions for our customers for over 15 years. The main characteristics of outsourcing include providing flexible, scalable, transparent and cost-effective, convenient, fast, and profitable solutions - suitable for use in various areas to meet the company’s resource needs.
Outsourcing is designed to offer solutions to problems arising for customers by providing quality service, reducing costs, and saving time for our customers. In the following section, we intend to prove why we are suitable for it.
How can our company assist you in problem-solving?
- We provide experts - our colleagues who have the relevant competencies for solving the specific problem will be happy to participate in the customer's short or long-term projects and to substantially contribute to their successful implementation. We like to think of ourselves as a partner in such processes.
- We provide a team - we set up a complete, professional, and strong team to support the customer’s business, projects or ideas. We assign the right team members for each area - they have worked together for years and understand each other’s working methods, and therefore, they can work together effectively.
- We provide the methodology - we provide a complete set of procedures and methods that help with achieving the objectives set out in the relevant field. These are solutions developed as a result of many years of experience, so a positive outcome is guaranteed.
- We ensure measurable business benefits and savings - it is undeniable that the key drivers of deciding on outsourcing are wishing to save time and money, as well as the business benefits that result from outsourcing. Exactly these are the needs that are met by our services.
Outsourcing is especially recommended for companies that want to continue to develop cost-effectively, or even to save time - and they need expert help with this.
Our company provides the necessary experts continuously, as required by our customers. In the case of outsourcing resources, we also offer an opportunity for outsourcing a colleague who is familiar with the specific technology, or a full team, or a business process.
Knowledge Outsourcing (KO)
Knowledge Outsourcing allows for the outsourcing of core business activities - the professionals involved in the workflow have high-level qualifications, experience, and expertise regarding the specific professional area. Our colleagues have verifiable and excellent references.
Our company provides an opportunity to involve such colleagues in the customer’s project who have relevant competencies and significant experience, and thereby significantly contribute to the success of the project. We consider it very important to always support our customers with the right experts during the implementation of their goals, and therefore we insist on an interview after preliminary consultation, during which we can precisely determine the customer's needs. In this way, we will have complex knowledge about a particular area, and can surely avoid any mistakes. It is reassuring not only for us but for our customers as well.
Team Outsourcing (TO)
Our company can provide the customer with a complete team of experts. The team provides high-quality, professional assistance in the implementation of customer projects and ideas. Our employees may work at the customer’s premises, but they can also perform the same tasks from our offices since there is high-quality infrastructure available to them. It all depends on the customer's needs.
After the preliminary consultations, we assess the customer's needs; it is necessary to assign the experts of the team who have the relevant knowledge and experience for the implementation. After setting up the 'dream team', work is started, and our customer is continuously informed about the process.
Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
Business Process Outsourcing refers to outsourcing entire processes. This service guarantees a major competitive advantage for our customers: time. The advantage of BPO lies in its flexibility provided for the customer. The complete outsourcing of individual processes provides an opportunity to use the company's time and resources in other areas, which eventually may lead to a significant competitive advantage.
Due to the timely and accurate reports, as well as higher productivity, our customers can redirect their resources more easily and smoothly, if it is required. Such extra time and energy can be used for new areas or development, as well.
Our company is constantly working on providing the latest technologies and practices to help improve its processes and it is, of course, a significant step forward for our customers as well.
Our employees have experience in the following areas:
- Software Development (.NET, Java, embedded development, big data, front-end development)
- Software testing (manual testing, test automation, test management);
- Consultancy (project management, business analysis, business intelligence, data warehouse development, data visualization).
- In the 'Competencies' menu, you can find more information about the professional areas we are familiar with.
What is Nearshore?
For many people, Nearshore is a concept not widely known yet, although its name refers to the service it offers. Nearshore is a classic win-win situation: it is a solution beneficial for everyone. It means involving freelance professionals in the operation of a company, typically in the IT field, but naturally, it is also possible to be introduced in other work processes as well. In terms of information technology, it primarily includes the outsourcing of software development, testing and business intelligence (BI) projects.
Hungary, as a Nearshore centre
Nearshore is a practical and thoughtful version of outsourcing. More and more companies are recognizing that outsourcing work to distant parts of the world is too complicated, and may not be profitable even for somewhat lower wages either. Different time zones, different work ethics and cultures often cause tension. Therefore, in the long run, it is more advantageous for a European company to look for a partner in the neighbourhood, but at least on the same continent. Nearshore in the European Union is becoming a typical form of work organization, since there are highly skilled professionals and precise, reliable companies specialized in this field in several countries.
Mortoff: nearshore provided easily
The main services of Mortoff in the field of nearshore are software development, testing and implementing BI projects. However, these are simply umbrella terms - let’s see what exactly they mean:
- Software testing
- Manual testing
- Test case design
- Test execution
- Test automation
- Autoregression tests
- Functional automation
- Service testing
- Performance testing
- Test management
- Agile software development
- Cloud-based technologies, SAP HANA, GE Predix, Microsoft Azure and SharePoint Online
- HMI and embedded software, C/C ++ and Matlab/Simulink
- Business Intelligence
There is a partner we have been working together successfully and with mutual satisfaction since 2008:
- Infrastructure: Mortoff works using its own office background where all assets are available for performing the job.
- Video conference: if a meeting needs to be held, all relevant parties to the project can be heard and seen after a few clicks. If after all, a personal meeting becomes necessary, there is no need to worry: within Europe, there are practically no distances anymore.
- Smooth communication: competency in one common working language - which is typically English - is now expected from each colleague.
- Protection of intellectual property: due to the strict EU regulations, the product or service is more secure than in Asia or on other continents.
- Risk-free: trial period, measurable results, accountable implementation, written conditions, milestones, evaluation.
Why choose Mortoff?
As early as at its start in 2002, our company placed great emphasis on the field of nearshore; and from the very beginning, we have focused on perfecting our service. Today, we serve the needs of our customers as a reliable and sought-after company. We provide effective background support with a number of quality references and experience gained during the past nearly two decades. Innovative, modern approach is a characteristic of our company, which makes us capable of solving even the most difficult tasks.